Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Missed Craigslist Opportunity & Cane Chair Update


Gosh dang it. Over a week ago I saw a table that looked just like this bedside table on CL for $5. It was a little rough looking but just needed some TLC (and some black paint). I was so tempted to contact the seller but I had another purchase in the works that was going to need a lot of attention, so I passed it up. Dang it!



I would have liked to have finished the cane chair but it's been a little hard with my 10 month old -- she's got 4 teeth already in and she's walking!  I did work on the last piece of the trim but still need to do some touch ups to the paint before I attach it. Crossing my fingers and toes it'll be done by this weekend so that I can make some progress on the CL purchase mentioned above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment